Transformers Roleplaying Chat World People
Welcome fellow transformer®️ fan!

For just guests, we may not have anything for people who are just looking around but do feel free to look around and when you're done if you enjoyed looking through it you can always join don't feel restricted from joining! In fact I encourage you!

For people who have just joined or are joining, I'm glad you have joined my domain of transformer®️ fans that love to roleplay! There's a lot of things but have no fear it's quite simply to go through I hope.

For already joined and experienced members, Welcome back! I'm glad that you've stayed with the sight for no cost at all! If you're nice enough you can help out the less experienced roleplayers and teach them roleplaying facts.

I want any member to send me a message if you are missing a show or are uncertain about something or even if you just want something to be added

I do not own transformers®️ or Hasbro®️
Welcome fellow transformer®️ fan!

For just guests, we may not have anything for people who are just looking around but do feel free to look around and when you're done if you enjoyed looking through it you can always join don't feel restricted from joining! In fact I encourage you!

For people who have just joined or are joining, I'm glad you have joined my domain of transformer®️ fans that love to roleplay! There's a lot of things but have no fear it's quite simply to go through I hope.

For already joined and experienced members, Welcome back! I'm glad that you've stayed with the sight for no cost at all! If you're nice enough you can help out the less experienced roleplayers and teach them roleplaying facts.

I want any member to send me a message if you are missing a show or are uncertain about something or even if you just want something to be added

I do not own transformers®️ or Hasbro®️
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay in many different series of Transformers®! No Kissplayers® Or Michael Bay®

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What To Do

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jinx
Primus
Primus
Jinx

What To Do Empty
PostSubject: What To Do   What To Do Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:09 am

Here you make your character one hundred percent and say all of their information.

Here's how it should go,

Name:
Side: Decepticons
Reason For Joining:
Family:
Lover:
Personality:
Appearance:
Biggest Dream:
Biggest Flaw:
Biggest Perfection:
Side Information:
Backstory:
Crimes:
Heroic Deeds:
Sparkling Hood:
Back to top Go down
https://transformersrpcwp.board-directory.net

What To Do
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Transformers Roleplaying Chat World People :: Make your Character! :: Armada :: Decepticons-
Jump to: